specializes in Grease Trap Cleaning and used Cooking Oil collection in the Portland metro area. All liquid waste collected is refined for locally produced Biodiesel (a clean burning replacement for fossil-fuel diesel), and clean methane gas production used to produce electricity. Clean waste water is reclaimed for agricultural use.
• Professional Service: Prompt, reliable, courteous, efficient and effective service.
• Customer responsive service: We respect the needs of our customers. We answer the phone or promptly respond to messages.
• We do the job right: A member of the “Prefered Pumper Program”, we are recognized by Portland area Cities and Counties to provide quality service.
• Government Reporting: We provide all required Grease Trap Cleaning reports to government jurisdictions, so you don’t have to worry about it.
• Zero Waste: All waste collected is recycled for clean, renewable energy or agricultural use. Clean Water, Clean fuel is an environmental responsibility.
• Economical: Our fees are competitive. Credits for cooking oil, when market conditions allow.
• Well established, local Family owned and operated business, founded 1975.